Terms and conditions
Access to and use of ulissux.com are activities governed by these General Conditions of Use. Access to and use of this website as well as the purchase of products presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these General Conditions of Use.
Since all material will be downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service at the user’s choice and risk, any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the download operations falls on the user and cannot be attributed to ulissux.com.
ulissux.com declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from inaccessibility to the services on the site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of contents, problems connected to the network, providers or links telephone and / or telematic, to unauthorized access, to alteration of data, to the failure and / or faulty functioning of the user’s electronic equipment.
General conditions of Sale
1. By placing an order on the ulissux.com online store, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order. In case of unexpected unavailability of the goods and non-acceptance of the order, no charge will be made to the Customer.
How to purchase
3. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the ecommerce system by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of the order, an “Order Number” and a “Customer Code”, to be used in any further communication with the ecommerce system.
4. It is the Customer’s responsibility to register with the correct data and keep this data updated using the login credentials.
Terms of payment
5. The purchase of the goods is provided with the PayPal payment method. At no time during the purchase procedure the electronic system of the ecommerce portal and no member of the staff is able to know the Customer’s credit card number, which is provided by the Customer to the Secure Server of the Credit Institution over an internet connection protected and encrypted according to the current standards of the online payments market.
6. All amounts displayed on ecommerce are expressed in Euro, which is the reference currency.
Shipping methods and costs
7. In case of purchase of physical and non-digital products, for the moment, we accept orders only with delivery in Italian territory.
8. For each order placed on ulissux.com, an invoice for the material shipped is issued upon request, by sending it by e-mail to the order holder, pursuant to Article 14 of the Presidential Decree. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issue of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is authentic. No change in the invoice will be possible after its issue.
9. Delivery costs are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed. Some promotions may offer discounts equal to shipping costs for orders above a certain value determined by the offer itself. The payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the PayPal method. Nothing is more due by the Customer than the total order.
10. Order processing times are 7 working days. No responsibility can be attributed in case of delay in the delivery of the order by the couriers.
11. At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- that the product or service corresponds to that requested and purchased;
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately notified, by putting WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the courier’s proof of delivery. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 3 days of delivery, according to the procedures set out in this document.
12. In case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in stock at the courier’s warehouses due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal
13. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in point 15 below.
14. To exercise this right, the customer must send a communication to that effect within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
- Via G. Marconi, 17
- 95030 Mascalucia (CT)
Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, we will quickly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods which must be received within 10 days of authorization.
15. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided;
- by law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, the customer will be notified of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Ulissux is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
16. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, the customer will be reimbursed for the full amount already paid, net of the shipping costs incurred, within 14 days from the return of the goods, by means of a transfer of the amount. charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN code of the invoice holder).
17. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where it is ascertained:
- the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport. In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the purchased good will be returned to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
18. The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and processed in order to satisfy the express requests of the Customer and will in no case and for no reason be transferred to third parties. Its customers are guaranteed compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03. The data controller is
- Via G. Marconi, 17
- 95030 Mascalucia (CT)